Blog & Discord
(12/16/20) Christmas Event, Bug Fixes, & More!
Hello everyone, welcome to our first update thread!
First and foremost, I'd just like to extend a massive THANK YOU on behalf of the development team for such an awesome launch weekend. We appreciate you all being apart of our community and sticking through our growing pains with us! So with that being said, let's jump into our first update thread; Christmas in Alerion!
Store-wide Sale: Everything in the donator store is 20% off, starting today until December 26th! Enjoy!
It seems Santa's sleigh has malfunctioned while flying over Alerion, and presents were scattered all over. Santa will need your help collecting the presents to save Christmas! Speak to him at home to begin the quest! You can collect the presents from doing all types of activities in game, such as slayer tasks, skilling, and more! Speak to Santa at home to begin the quest, you can find him pictured below. Completing the quest will reward you with a full Santa Outfit (santa mask, not a santa hat), also pictured below:
Super Donator Zone
We have heard feedback about the donator benefits and zone lacking, so we have added an all new Super Donator Zone! Below, you can find an image of the area that shows all of the exclusive NPC's available in this area! Super Donators can access the new zone either by using ::sdz, or using the Super Donator Portal located at the northern part of ::dz
- ::claimvotes is now working correctly, players may claim all of their votes since launch!
- The vote rewards store has been reworked, and now includes newer items to grind votes for, such as Bandos and Armadyl armor!
- BCP, Tassets, Armadyl Chest & Chainskirt have been added to the donator store
- The Money Maker achievement now shows your current progress when opening the interface
- The "Loyalty" achievement now works properly on the Daily Rewards Chest
- Ecto Tokens have been added to the Slayer trade store
- Impling Jars have been added to the Ironman Store and the General Store
- Ironman hiscores on ::hiscores should now show correctly
- Players can now right click > examine Mystery Boxes and Slayer Caskets to view their rewards
- Ironmen can no longer access the Consumables store
- Ironmen are now able to access Harry's Fishing Store
- The ::discord command now works properly
- Adjusted the prices of Rune Pickaxe and Rune Axe in Sams Skilling Store, as you could high alch for higher than you paid for them
- The Bloody Chest loot has been revamped, and now includes more desirable pvp/pvm items rather than cosmetics
- Fixed the right click > Info option on the Tournaments Portal
- Tome of Fire (e) and Thammarons Sceptre are now tradable
- Players can now properly imbue magic shortbows
- Bandits in the wilderness bandit camp are now attackable
- Steel bars now properly require 1 coal to smelt, rather than 2
- Fixed a nulled item dropped by bloodvelds
- Dark wizards in Edgeville dungeon have been replaced with the correct Chaos Druid npcs
- Fixed A LOT of the back-end lag that has been occuring. Still a bit of work to do on it, but have made great strides in fixing
- Significantly increased the cost of imbue ring of wealth scroll in bounty hunter store
Again, thank you ALL for a great launch so far, and we hope you all enjoy the Christmas events!
-The Development Team
Launch Information | Win a PS5/Xbox Series X!
I am very pleased to announce that the official launch of Alerion will be this Friday, December 11th at 2pm EST! After countless hours of perfecting every aspect of the game and giving the greatest attention to detail, we feel very confident in releasing a game that you all will truly enjoy and be glad to call your new home, no matter your play style!
We know how easy it can be to quickly get burnt out on servers, which is why we have implemented a very unique system, never before seen in any RSPS, that truly gives you a new way to experience the game; This system is called 'Reputation' - to earn reputation, you will need to complete different tasks and activities in specific areas of the game, which will yield amazing rewards and account perks! For example, reaching 8,000 reputation in Kebos will permanently give you a boost at receiving rare items in the Chambers of Xeric, and for all of you PvP'ers, reaching each new rank of reputation in Edgeville will unlock massive discounts in the Pk Point store! More in-depth guides on how to earn reputation in each area will be available in game as well on the forums
As you all know, we will be giving away a Playstation 5 or an Xbox Series X, as well as cash/donator store credit prizes! Check out the details below on how you can win!
Playstation 5/Xbox Series X
- The first player to reach the maximum total level AND complete the achievement 'One In The Chamber' will win the PS5/Xbox!
$200 Cash/$300 Donator Store Credit
- The first player to reach maximum total level on Realism Mode
$100 Cash /$150 Donator Store Credit for the following:
- The player with the most Chambers of Xeric's completions after the first week
- The first player to reach maximum total level on an Ironman account
- The first player to reach maximum total level on a Hardcore Ironman account
We are very much looking forward to seeing who will be the winners of these competitions! While you wait for the server to launch on Friday, make sure to join our discord for a 100m OSRS gp giveaway that will happen a couple of hours before launch! If you'd like to see some sneak-peak media of the server, check out our Rune-Server thread